Black Friday and Cyber Monday may make the headlines, but is all about celebrating generosity. Please join Redeemer for one of the biggest, boldest days of fundraising and service!
The last few weeks our students at Redeemer Lutheran School has been working towards different ways of giving and helping people in our community.
- Our students collected new hats, gloves and scarves to help one of our local missions.
- During our Operation Christmas Child event students, staff and parents collected items to create a Christmas gift box to support a Global operation providing Christmas gifts for children around the word, while spreading the world of God.
- We collected non perishable items to support our local food pantry at Sacred Heart for families that needed help.
Tuesday, Nov. 27, is , where you can help us make a real impact for our students at Redeemer.
Generosity comes in many forms, and it's often the best way for you to support important causes that matter the most to you in your life. When you give to Redeemer Lutheran School in support you help us make a difference in the lives of our students and in our community.
One of the easiest and most common ways for you to support Redeemer Lutheran is with a gift of cash. Cash can be used to support our work in the form of:
An outright gift. By making a cash gift by check, credit card or money order today, you enable us to meet our most urgent needs and carry out our mission on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to see your generosity in action and will also receive a federal income tax charitable deduction, when you itemize.
Calculate Your Benefits
Submit a few details and see how an outright gift can meet some of our most pressing needs.
2. Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
3. If you include Redeemer Lutheran School in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Redeemer Lutheran School
Address: 69-26 Cooper Ave. Glendale NY 11385
Federal Tax ID Number: 11-1666234
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results.